The following terms and conditions govern your use of our website and by continuing, you agree to them. If you do not agree to these terms please leave immediately.
What you should know about the aadm website
Information and podcasts on the All About Digital Marketing website is provided free of charge. It’s intended to be helpful to a range of businesses. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. If you have any questions or would like any of our information in an alternative format, you can contact us by email:
Because of its general nature, the information on our website can’t be taken as comprehensive. It should never be used as a substitute for legal or bespoke professional advice. We can’t guarantee that the information applies to the individual circumstances of your business. Despite our best efforts, it is possible that some information may be out of date, especially as the landscape of digital marketing is always changing. This includes but isn’t limited to details about specific marketing platforms, the effectiveness of certain tactics, and also applies to the personal views of any person or business featured on our podcast. Views, opinions, techniques, tools, preferences, laws, and other rules are constantly changing.
In practice, this means:
- The website operators of All About Digital Marketing and the owner, Social INK Ltd, cannot take any responsibility for the consequences of errors or omissions.
- Any reliance you place on our information or linked to on other websites will be at your own risk. You should always consider seeking the advice of independent advisers, and always check any decisions against your normal business methods and best practice in your field of business.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The website operators, their agents and employees, are not liable for any losses or damages arising from your use of our websites, other than in respect of death or personal injury caused by their negligence or in respect of fraud.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
What you should know about the other sites we link to
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We also can’t take responsibility for the consequences of your using the information or services on linked websites. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time.
We make every effort to check and test our websites continuously. However, we accept no liability for any damage to your computer system or loss of data caused by using this website or arising as a result of having used the website or the advice contained within.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.